What's been happening
My personal status report since this last one.
- Forgot to meditate, DAMN IT!
- Weight crept up to 200lbs, tis ok
- Sold USDTRY for a small lost
- Went short EURSUD, still holding. In the BIG RED but holding.
- Neice from Hong Kong is here, having a good time
- Accepted an offer from a Startup, looking forward to getting back into it.
- Severely sprained my left big toe during Karate class
- Need to go more to the Dojo, kind slacking off
- Reviewed some Python courses and streamlined some Twitter processes
- Finished reading Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain (see below)
I have to say, the late Anthony Bourdain was an entertaining writer. I enjoyed his book 'Kitchen Confidential' and I've been inspired to cook more and try new things. Raw, funny, and reliable, it's 5/5 stars for me.
Next on the reading list is '4 Hour Work Week' by Tim Ferris.
I'm making it a point to read and write more again. I think I'm going to leave my NMT site alone as just a Machine Learning | Data Science resource and spend more time over here.